CLIENT- MARIN MONTAGUT
Marin Montagut, a renowned illustrator and creator, has collaborated with numerous French and international companies. After years of adventurous journeys around the world, this explorer and collector of rare objects and captivating stories, he launched his eponymous brand.
Mission - International development & Wholesale strategy
- Conducted Pop-Up store opening in Seongsu, Seoul /October 2023
- Studied adequate distributors in the US and Asian market
- Established new stock management
- Conducted a study of brand values and potential and execution
- Conducted partnership researches
CLIENT - OFFICINE UNIVERSELLE BULY
Officine Universelle Buly 1803 is a prestigious French beauty brand with a rich history that dates back to its founding by the visionary Jean-Vincent Bully in 1803. In 2014, this historical brand was revived by the French couple, Ramdane Touhami and Victoire de Taillac-Touhami. Based in the heart of Paris, their diverse product line includes beauty products for the body, face, and hair.
Mission - International Development & Wholesales management
- Conducted flagship store opening in Chungdam, Seoul
- International sales development: Led new market development in Korea (Seoul boutique opening) and London Dover Street Market stand, Net-A-Porter / Mr. Porter launching (USA/ EUROPE/ HK)
- Sales in B to B: Set local distribution strategy, conduct monthly sales analysis and follow up on forecast